Klipsch / PAC (Premium Audio Company) the largest manufacturer of quality speakers in the US, has just awarded a locally owned and operated company, Blue Grass Home Entertainment their Custom Integrator of the year award for 2021. Klipsch / PAC also own and distributes other popular brands like Onkyo, Integra, Pioneer, Pioneer Elite, Jamo & Energy. We are honored to have received this award and to have our name in print next to national retailers much larger than our Kentucky company.
Blue Grass Home Entertainment also just recently (2021) celebrated it’s 25th year in business and is located at 1047 Contract Street in Lexington, KY. They are Owned by Dan B. Moore & Kenda Moore, from Georgetown, KY. Blue Grass Home Entertainment specializes in selling, servicing and installing both residential and commercial audio/ video products as well as other electronics like home automation, networking, home automation (smart lighting and smart shades), security and surveillance systems.
Official Press Release from Premium Audio Company
Premium Audio Company Honors Top Sales Talent
INDIANAPOLIS, IND. (November 16, 2021) — Premium Audio Company, Premium Audio Company (PAC), a wholly owned subsidiary of VOXX International and complete audio solutions provider, is pleased to honor its top sales earners of 2021. The winners were announced at the company’s annual sales meeting late October.
- Onkyo Distributor of the Year 2021 – Gentec International
- Onkyo Retailer of the Year 2021 – Best Buy
- Klipsch New Custom Integrator of the Year 2021 – Smart Integration Systems
- Klipsch Custom Integrator of the Year 2021 – Bluegrass Entertainment
- Klipsch New Retailer of the Year 2021 – Curacao
- Klipsch Retailer of the Year 2021 – Costco Wholesale
- Klipsch Specialty Retailer of the Year 2021 – ListenUp
- Klipsch E-Commerce Retailer of the Year 2021 – Crutchfield
- Klipsch Rep Firm of the Year 2021 – SoundTech Marketing
- Klipsch Salesperson of the Year 2021 – Alvin Klement
“I am excited to extend the awards across the Premium Audio Company enterprise and honored to work with this group of top earners. They were selected for being leaders in their respective segments and having an “all in” approach to solution-based business relationships, strength of character, the ability to fully support Klipsch products, as well as exceeding their financial and profitability goals”, said Tommy Jacobs, VP of Sales – Americas for Premium Audio Co. “Congratulations to this team!”, Jacobs added.